Sept. 16 is Last Day to Submit Ideas for Loveland High’s New Mascot
On September 2, the Thompson School Board retired the 'Indians' mascot for Loveland High. September 16 is the last day to submit your ideas on the old mascot's replacement.
Criteria for the new mascot include:
- The mascot must be inclusive and respectful to all people.
- The mascot must represent the rich tradition and sense of pride our community has had in Loveland High School since 1894.
- The mascot should embody characteristics such as leadership, integrity, perseverance, and teamwork.
- The mascot should be unique.
- The mascot should be something the students and our community can be proud of.
The official page for submitting new mascot ideas for Loveland High School is located HERE.