Dave’s Hot Tub Time Machine of 80s Trivia – Weekdays
Test your knowledge of The 80s each weekday at 4:20 with Dave Jensen. He'll ask the question and the first caller with the correct answer to 1-800-964-1025 wins that day's prize.
Plus, each afternoon at 4:10, Dave sends out a hint with the RETRO 102.5 app.
Recent questions include:
- What was the car that Lane and Monique rebuilt in 'Better Off Dead?'
- What state does Bill Murray compare Czechoslovakia within the movie 'Stripes?'
- In 'Back to the Future' what is Biff's last name?
- Where is Balki from on 'Perfect Strangers?'
- What is the name of the detective agency on 'Moonlighting?'
Dave's Hot Tub Time Machine of 80s Trivia is sponsored by Patio Splash Hot Tubs and Spas, part of an 8-5 No Repeat Workday on RETRO 102.5.
Your hint for September 16, 2021:
CHECK IT OUT: These words were born in the '80s
CHECK IT OUT: The Best Movie Character Names of the 1980s