Kick of the Holidays With Homesteader’s Holiday at Centennial Village
- Visit with Santa
- Dip an old-fashioned candle
- Make holiday crafts
- Historical spinning and weaving demonstrations
- Food concessions benefiting the Friends of the Greeley Museums
- Selma’s Store will be open. The store features unique gifts, including holiday items.
There will also be musical entertainment inside the Weld Centennial Church that includes:
- Country guitar and vocals by Ray Delgado from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Pump organ music and carol singing with Dorothy Elder from 1 to 1:45 p.m.
- The Rusty 44 bluegrass band from 2 to 4 p.m.
Canned Food Drive
Admission to the event is free with each canned food item donated, made possible in part through the Community Foundation serving Greeley and Weld County’s Making Your Wish 20th Anniversary Community Grant Program. Without a canned food item, admission is $4 per adult, $2 per child or senior. Canned food donations will benefit the Weld Food Bank.
My lovely wife, Jenny, took some beautiful pictures of Centennial Village on a beautiful summer day: