Homesteader’s Holiday This Weekend at Centennial Village Museum
Homesteader’s Holiday at Centennial Village Museum is this weekend. This year's event is Saturday, December 1, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Homesteader's Holiday Highlights
- Festively decorated historical homes, including the Stevens-Reynolds House
- Candle dipping
- Live Music
- Selma’s Store available for visitors to shop for unique gifts and holiday items
Food concessions will be available with proceeds benefiting the Friends of the Greeley Museums.
- Acoustic guitar and vocals by Ray Delgado from 10:30 a.m. to 11:45 p.m.
- pump organ music with Dorothy Elder from noon to 1:00 p.m.
- The Rusty 44 acoustic folk, bluegrass band from 1:15 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Admission to the event is only $4 per adult and $2 per senior or child. Youth ages 12 and under are free with each canned food donation for the Weld Food Bank. Kids must be accompanied by an adult.