8 Arrested in Fort Collins Area Prostitution Sting
Eight people were arrested in Northern Colorado last Friday as part of a prostitution sting.
The Larimer County Sheriff's Office teamed with Fort Collins Police Services and a local nonprofit focused on reducing human trafficking called Free Our Girls, according to a press release.
The operation was conducted along the Interstate 25 corridor between Wellington and Loveland. A total of $1,290 was seized during the sting.
These individuals were arrested on misdemeanor charges of patronizing a prostitute and soliciting for prostitution:
- Brian Cartmill, 59, Cheyenne, WY
- Pablo Montez, 46, Westminster, CO
- Kevin Ashford, 49, Ault, CO
- William Ashmore, 43, Matheson, CO
- Greg Henson, 62, Greeley, CO
- Rick James, 27, Windsor, CO
- Ian Trestrail, 29, Loveland, CO
- Ben Myers, 41, Glendo, WY
All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law. An arrest is merely an accusation by law enforcement.