14 Great Locations for Your Senior Photos in Northern Colorado
As the weather warms up, it's time to start thinking about where you want to take your senior photos.
Summer offers many opportunities to get those perfect "golden hour" shots — but where can you take senior photos in Northern Colorado?
We chatted with Joe Pekara, a local Fort Collins photographer with three Grammy awards to his name, about his favorite places to take photos on the Front Range (he also takes senior pictures — more on that below).
Here's what he had to say:
1. Horsetooth Reservoir | Fort Collins
2. Devil's Backbone Open Space | Loveland
3. The Oval at Colorado State University | Fort Collins
4. City Park | Fort Collins
5. Boyd Lake State Park | Loveland
6. Gateway Natural Area | Bellvue
7. South Shore Parkway | Loveland
8. Glen Arbor Park | Loveland
9. Sunset Vista Natural Area | Loveland
10. Prairie Ridge Natural Area | Loveland
11. Bingham Hill Park | Fort Collins
12. Boise Bend Natural Area | Loveland
13. Cache la Poudre River | Fort Collins
14. Downtown Loveland & Downtown Fort Collins
Pekara is offering a $100 senior photo package for Northern Colorado families until October, stating: "I know senior photos are important to many families, and not all can afford them. I want to help any family that maybe can't afford the normal pricing."
Pekara is also letting seniors take photos with his Grammy award. If interested, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more photo-worthy places in Colorado in the gallery below.