Have ‘Big Love’ for Colorado Tiny Houses? 2 Festivals Coming in Summer of 2023
Many people dream of "getting small" and living the "minimalist" kind of life; tiny houses fit right into that lifestyle. Two events coming to the Fort Collins area can help you decide.
Is 2023 the year that you'll be ditching all that square-footage that you "don't need" in exchange for a place where the bare necessities will do? There is a particular charm when it comes to the design of tiny homes/tiny houses; two events coming to Northern Colorado will present many designs.
You have to give a lot of credit to couples who can live in a tiny home; you cant really get a ton of privacy nor space to yourself to "cool off" after a heated argument.
There's an old Country song, "Little Houses," where, a little (tiny) house is the place where love grows best. It's something to think about when it comes to pulling the trigger on a tiny home purchase.
RELATED: TINY HOME FROM COLORADO GETS STOLEN TO KANSAS
Without a doubt, there is definitely something intriguing about tiny houses. How to they get all that they do into those miniature homes? What does it take to turn a van into a tiny home? How does the bathroom work? Many questions.
Two festivals coming will show off dozens and dozens of tiny homes/tiny houses, as well as conversion vans. That's the great thing about these homes: They can come to you; you don't have to travel all around to look at them "one at a time."
WHAT ARE THE TWO TINY HOUSE FESTIVALS COMING?
- The Colorado Tiny Home Festival
- June 24-25, 2023. 10 a.m. - 4 p. (Each day)
- Riverdale Regional Park, Brighton.
- Tiny Homes, Skoolies (converted school busses,) Teardrops, Van & RV Conversions, Container Homes, more.
- Vendors, food & drink.
- Tickets: $10, kids 12 and under are free.
MORE: INSIDE A $89,000 TINY HOME IN DURANGO
- The People's Tiny Home Festival 2023
- July 1-2, 2023. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Each day)
- The Ranch Complex, Loveland.
- Tiny houses, converted vans, converted school buses, container homes, and more.
- Vendors, Food Trucks, Beer, Live Music.
- Tickets: $10 (Kids 12 and under are free)