Northern Colorado Drop Off Locations for Drug Take Back Day
National Prescription Drug Take Back Day will happen on April 24. If you happen to have an old prescription in your home that you no longer use, this is the perfect time for you to dispose of them safely. According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, in 2019, 9.7 million people misused prescription pain relievers, 4.9 million people misused prescription stimulants and 5.9 million people misused prescription tranquilizers.
Oftentimes, these misused prescriptions were obtained out of a medicine cabinet of a family member or friend. National Prescription Drug Take Back Day provides a safe way to dispose of prescription drugs and could help prevent drug addiction and overdose deaths.
Here are the locations in Northern Colorado you can take your unused prescriptions to on National Prescription Drug Take Back Day:
- Windsor - Windsor Police Department Lobby
- Severance - Severance Police Department
- Fort Collins - Fort Collins Police Services North Parking Lot
- Johnstown - Johnstown Police Department
- Greeley - Greeley Police Department
- Milliken -- Milliken Police Department
- Evans - Evans Police Department Sam's Club Parking Lot
- Eaton - Eaton Police Department Heritage Market
- Loveland - Loveland Police Department Parking Lot
- Berthoud - Berthoud Town Hall West Parking Lot
- Longmont - Longmont United Hospital Main Lobby
- Wellington - Wellington Town Hall Annex
If you would like to find another location to drop off your prescription drugs, you can search for a location HERE.
7 Animal Shelters of Fort Collins
TripAdvisor's Top 10 Rated Restaurants In Greeley
TripAdvisor's Top 10 Rated Restaurants In Loveland