Anheuser-Busch Oktoberfest Brings Taste of Germany to Fort Collins
Celebrate Oktoberfest at The Biergarten at Anheuser-Busch Fort Collins! From Sunday, Sept. 23 through Saturday, Sept. 29, guests of The Biergarten will enjoy a special menu of Anheuser-Busch Oktoberfest beers, including a German beer and food pairing dinner from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 26.
German Beer & Food Pairing Dinner
During the beer and food pairing dinner, guests can dine from a special menu featuring traditional Oktoberfest dishes, paired with Anheuser-Busch Oktoberfest beers. Tickets are $25 per person and include three courses and three six-ounce beer samples. Call 970-490-4692 to make a reservation or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The pairing menu includes:
- Kartoffelsuppe (German potato soup) paired with Spaten Lager, a golden-colored traditional Munich lager that has a mild hop bitterness. Munich and Oktoberfest beers are traditionally malty with toasted bread notes and a touch of malty sweetness.
- German beef roulade paired with Spaten Oktoberfest, a traditional Oktoberfest lager, slowly aged over the summer months to create an amber-colored beer with a tall, creamy collar, complete with a pleasant sweetness, lightly bitter floral and earthy hops and a dry finish.
- Black forest cake paired with Spaten Optimator, a dark traditional dopplebock-style beer that has a sweet, bready aroma with hints of dark fruit. The taste has caramel notes and a slightly bitter finish.
From Sunday, Sept. 23 to Saturday, Sept. 29, guests can visit The Biergarten during regular hours to enjoy the special Anheuser-Busch Oktoberfest beers in addition to various celebrations, including a Broncos watch party, Yappy Hour to benefit the Animal House Pet Rescue of Fort Collins with live German music, Fire Pit Friday and yard games. For details and a full schedule of events, visit BudweiserTours.com.
- Sept. 23 – 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.: Broncos watch party with Bud Light and food specials
- Sept. 24 – 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.: Enjoy an Anheuser-Busch Oktoberfest Beer in The Biergarten
- Sept. 25: The Biergarten is closed
- Sept. 26 – 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.: Three-course beer and food pairing dinner
- Sept. 27 – 6 to 8 p.m.: Yappy Hour to benefit Animal House Pet Rescue of Fort Collins with live German music.
- Sept. 28 – 6 to 8 p.m.: Fire Pit Friday with a live performance from the Twirling Zucchinis
- Sept. 29 – noon to 6 p.m.: Guests can enjoy a selection of German food, Oktoberfest beers, yard games and a live performance by the Movers and Shaker