NoCo Virus Tracker: 5 Things to Know About COVID-19 Coronavirus in Colorado
According to Colorado Department of Public Health, here are the quick facts about COVID-19 coronavirus in Colorado.
**As of 3 p.m. on March 11, 2020 **
1) There are 33 presumptive cases in Colorado; only one in Larimer County.
2) Counties with presumptive positive cases are: Arapahoe (3), Jefferson (3), Pitkin (9), Larimer (1), Gunnison (2), Denver (6, possibly 7), Douglas (3), Eagle (4), El Paso (1) and Summit (1).
3) Of the nine cases in Pitkin County, eight are Australian travelers visiting Aspen. One case is still under investigation.
4) There have been approximately 300 people in Colorado tested. 257 of those tested were negative for COVID-19
5) The Colorado Department of Public Health says minimize risk by staying six feet away from someone who may be infected, which (to help us Coloradans visualize) is about the length of large skis.
Information is being updated frequently on the Colorado Department of Health website, which can be followed here.