Inspections: Loveland Asian Restaurant Rated ‘Unacceptable’
Every week, restaurants in Larimer and Weld counties are inspected and given one of five overall grades: "Excellent," "Good," "Fair," "Marginal," or "Unacceptable."
Grades are given based on a point system. Most violations are corrected immediately on-site.
Here are the latest reviews in Northern Colorado from Dec. 27-Jan. 2. Search the inspection databases yourself on the Larimer County and Weld County Health Department websites if you want to check out more restaurants.
- Tokyo Joe's, 2519 S. Shields St. in Fort Collins
- City Drug, 209 N. College Ave. in Fort Collins
- Larimer Country Nutrition Oakbrook I, 3200 Stanford Road in Fort Collins
- Larimer Country Nutrition Oakbrook II, 3300 Stanford Road in Fort Collins
- Corleone's Drive Thru, 900 23rd Ave. in Greeley
- Iris Valley Farm, Fort Lupton
- Roma Restaurant, 1039 Main St. in Windsor
- Windsor Mill Tavern, 301 Main St. in Windsor
- 7-Eleven, 430 Remington St. in Fort Collins
- Pizza Hut, 1075 Pennock Pl. in Fort Collins
- Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, 4928 Thompson Parkway in Johnstown
- Himalayan Bistro, 2720 Council Tree Ave.
- Chili Thai, 1215 Main St. in Windsor
- Kersey Pool Hall, 425 1st St. in Kersey
- Lucky Fins, 4530 Centerplace Drive in Greeley
- Miners Tavern, 524 Briggs St. in Erie
- Okole Maluna, 431 Main St. in Windsor
- Paragon Restaurant, 2725 10th St. in Greeley
- Sapporo Japanese Steakhouse, 2077 Greeley Mall in Greeley
- The Mad Cow, 800 9th St. in Greeley
- Simply Thai, 2531 S. Shields St.
- Sally's Kitchen, 4727 S. Timberline Road
- Wonderful Dragon, 120 N. Lincoln Ave. in Loveland