Starting on July 1, you will need to have a valid hunting or fishing license to access Colorado State Wildlife and State Trust Land areas leased by Colorado Parks and Wildlife.

Tunnel Campground

All visitors over the age of 18 will be required to be valid license-holders to access these areas.

There are over 350 Colorado State Wildlife areas and nearly 240 Colorado State Trust Lands. These areas are maintained from the purchase of hunting and fishing licenses.

If you would like to know more about the requirements for the wildlife areas, you can get all of that information HERE.

Retro 102.5 logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app

See the Must-Drive Roads in Every State


More From Retro 102.5