Fort Collins 31st Shoes for the Holidays Campaign Needs Donations
Fort Collins Anderson Podiatry Center is in need of donated shoes and socks.
This year will mark the 31st annual Shoes for the Holidays campaign, which starts Nov. 15 and ends Jan. 1, 2020.
There are six main drop-off locations.
The Coloradoan reports that "the donations will be split between six nonprofits: Homeward Alliance, House of Neighborly Service, Junior League of Fort Collins Career Closet, Gabriel House and Mary's Cradle. Needs Inc. in Cheyenne will also assist in distributing the donations".
More than 4,000 pairs of footwear and 2,900 pairs of socks were donated last year, and organizers hope to surpass those numbers this year, the Coloradoan reports.
Drop off locations for donations:
- North Fort Collins: Anderson Podiatry Center, 1355 Riverside Ave. Suite C, 970-484-4620
- South Fort Collins: Runner’s Roost, 3500 S. College Ave., Suite 178, 970-224-9114
- North Loveland: Immanuel Lutheran Church and School, 4650 Sunview Drive, 970-667-4506
- Downtown Loveland: J. Day’s Appliance, Mattress & Home Furnishings, 132 E. Seventh St., 970- 669-1357
- East Loveland: Anderson Podiatry Center, 1440 N. Boise Ave., 303-469-2940
- Cheyenne, Wyoming: Anderson Podiatry Center, 1950 Bluegrass Circle, Suite 150, 307-634-7062