11 Ski In/Out Airbnbs From Around Colorado Under $200
Take a quick tour of 11 Airbnbs from all over the state of Colorado. Some can be found in resort towns, others in the middle of nowhere. They all have something in common, though. All of these are currently rented for under $200 per night.
Skiing Right Out The Front Door In Colorado
When it comes to ski vacations, concerns such as lodging and parking can rapidly turn your getaway into a colossal pain in the buns. Image staying in an Airbnb where you ski right in and out the front door, eliminating many of those concerns in one quick swoop.
Then again, you may wish to avoid the resort towns and spend your time somewhere a bit more isolated. If you're looking for a remote getaway with cross-country skiing and snowshoeing just the other side of the front door, there are several options for that, too.
Benefits of a Ski In/Out Rental
The website Undercover Tourist offers a number of advantages to ski-in/out rental. They include:
- You can hop on the lift in the morning and ski back to your door in the afternoon (or you’re just a short walk away).
- These are among the most luxurious hotel options. While you will pay for the location, we think the benefits are worth it, especially for first-time skiers.
- You can minimize driving in hazardous conditions.
- You may be able to take advantage of the first tracks before the resort officially opens and beat the crowds to the untouched snow.
- It’s easy to hop back to the room for a snack, forgotten item, bathroom break, clothing change, footwear exchange, or rest.
How Much Do These Properties Cost In Colorado?
Looking at Airbnb.com, the average nightly price of a ski-in/out rental in Colorado as of January 9, 2023, is $644 per night. There are some units that cost thousands of dollars per night and a handful under one hundred dollars per night.
For this list, we're looking at rentals under $200. The gallery below includes properties from all over the state of Colorado. You'll find an affordable option regardless of what you're looking for.