Cinco de Mayo Festival at Island Grove Park Saturday, May 5
2018 marks the 33rd Annual Cinco de Mayo Greeley Festival. It is one of the largest multicultural festivals in Colorado. The festival is Saturday, May 5th from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Island Grove Regional Park.
This year, the festivities will include live music, a kids play area that includes multiple “bouncy” houses, food vendors, a parade, and car show.
- DJ Galy: 10:00am-7:00pm
- The yearly car show is 11:00am to 4:00pm.
- Top Notch Dance Company: 11:30am - 12:00pm
- Orgullo Latino Ballet Folklorico Dance 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Morning Star Native American Drummers: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Impredecibles Del Norte: 2:00pm - 2:45pm
- Grupo NN: 3:00pm - 3:45pm
- Chuma y los Flores: 4:00pm - 4:45pm
- Eclipse Show De Durango: 5:00pm - 5:45pm
- Los Amos De La Sierra: 6:00pm - 6:45pm
Check in will take place between 8th Street & 14th Avenue. Check in times will be from 7:45 am to 9:30 am. We will help align entries on either side of 8th Street & 14th Avenue and as the parade starts braid entries into the parade.
The parade will start at 10:00 am at 8th Street will follow along 14th Avenue into Island Grove Park ending at the statue. The cost is $10 to participate in Cinco de Mayo Greeley Parade.