Burning T-Rex at Colorado Park Is What Nightmares Are Made Of
An animatronic T-Rex went up in flames at the Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience last week, and it's straight up the scariest thing we've ever seen.
Perhaps spontaneous combustion is how the dinosaurs went extinct? OK, probably not, as the museum in Canon City has cited this flaming robot dino unleashing the fury of hell from its body as an 'isolated incident.'
Holy smokes! We always knew T-Rex had a temper but, today he blew his top. There was an unfortunate (and rare) electrical issue with our mighty T-Rex and he is no longer. You might even say... extinct. We are incredibly proud of our team for the way they efficiently and quickly handled this situation and kept our guests safe. -Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience via Facebook.com
We'd certainly call that a dinosaur experience. While it sounds like the situation was quickly under control, it may be the most terrifying thing ever.