Fort Collins Restaurants Can Get $5K in Assistance Funding
The City of Fort Collins is encouraging businesses to remain open, and by using specific tools and programs, is helping them to thrive.
The City of Fort Collins' Small Business Assistance Program is moving into phase three: focusing on food and beverage businesses, such as breweries and restaurants. According to a press release, restaurants and bars can apply for up to $5,000 if they:
- Are physically located within the City of Fort Collins boundaries
- Haven been in full operation since July 1, 2019
- Have an active City of Fort Collins sales tax license
- Have no unpaid code enforcement or tax liens
- Have verifiable loss of income due to COVID closures and/or regulations
- Owner has lawful presence in the U.S. (Source)
The assistance, according to the city, will not be expected to be repaid. Fort Collins is dedicated to keeping our businesses thriving, so even if you aren't a business owner, continue to order out, grab some curbside beer, and keep Fort Collins open!