Colorado Emissions Testing Resumes on Friday
Emissions testing will resume on the Front Range starting Friday, May 15, according to Air Care Colorado.
Emissions testing will be done with extra precautions in place. The inspectors will be wearing masks and gloves at all times. Motorists looking to complete emissions testing will be required to wear masks, practice social distancing and have only one person per vehicle.
Owners of vehicles that are from 2000 and newer and 1981 and older will pay from the automobile. Customers with 1982 to 1999 vehicles will have to wait in the booth while testing is performed. No more than three individuals will be allowed in the booth at a time and will be required to practice social distancing while they wait for their test to be completed.
Locations for emissions testing will be limited to 10 locations.
- Fort Collins - 835 SE Frontage Rd.
- Greeley - 2844 W. 30th St.
- Arvada - 5185 Marshall St.
- Boulder - 5655 Airport Blvd.
- County Line - 8494 S Colorado Blvd.
- Denver Southeast - 10190 E. Warren Ave.
- Northglenn - 1950 E 112th Ave.
- Sheridan - 2802 W Mansfield Ave.
- Stapleton - 12042 E. 30th Ave.